This month's theme: Pumpkin
Just after the theme was posted, I checked my email and received an email from MyRecipes.com featuring this recipe:
Pumpkin Pound Glaze with Buttermilk Glaze
The cake was very good. After the cake sat for a day, the glaze soaked in and made it so moist. I took the cake to work and it was a hit!


6 comments:
Oh wow, Melissa...it looks mouth-watering and perfect! Thank you!
I LOVE pound cake!! This sounds amazing!! Thanks, can't wait to try this!!
~TidyMom
Looks super tasty to me!
Now that does look yummy!
I'm not much of a pumpkin gal but that looks scrumptious!
Happy Halloween!
Curious....how the hell do you stay so skinny?! This looks decadent! YUM! Anything with pumpkin is my favorite reason to get excited about fall. I am eating homemade pumpkin cranberry bread this morning :).
Oh my. That looks delicious.
I've got mini bundt cake molds just waiting for me to try this.
Post a Comment