My favorite blogger Laura, of A Dozen Eggs, hosted a Fall Foodie Swap and I participated.
I was partnered up with Bev who owns her own dog treat business - Blue Collar Dog Treats. My package arrived last week, which was very exciting!!!!!!
And these adorable mints...for people not pets.....
in the shape of bones!!

I was partnered up with Bev who owns her own dog treat business - Blue Collar Dog Treats. My package arrived last week, which was very exciting!!!!!!
The girls received two boxes of Blue Collar Dog Treats - Chicken and Peanut Butter. They are currently enjoying the peanut butter treats!
My package also included a Dog Duty Pouch which is one of Bev's creations.
A bar of soap from Ancient City Dragonfly Soap Company. It smells just beautiful!
Three jars of jam from Aldrich Farms. I already enjoyed the Raspberry Chocolate jam this weekend on an English muffin and can't wait to try the Pumpkin Butter and Apple Garlic Pepper Jelly!! Apple Garlic Pepper....seriously that is an interesting combination!!!
Pumpkin Chocolate Bark, from World Market
Fall themed cupcake cups
A set of bone shaped cookie cutters
Chocolate covered peanut brittle from Becky's Brittle
Dog Treats from Star Barks
Fall themed ceramic loaf pans
And some fall themed sugar cookies.

3 comments:
I love the swap, Melissa! The jam sounds good, on a trip to San Francisco we ate at The Stinking Rose... everything had garlic and I just loved the place and food... I love the gifts you sent, the loaf pans are very nice... and as usual, your COOKIES are great...
...and due to the fact that everything you sent was so wonderful, I have mostly empty containers to show. That's what happens when you leave them on the kitchen counter and a herd of men come gnoshing their way through Mom's kitchen. G,B &O Grandaughter (grown-up, beautiful & only) hinted lightly that she'd love to make some pumpkin bread in those darling little loaf pans. She has more class than all my G&AH (grown & always hungry) sons/grandsons. (who doesn't?) I am SO glad that you have such great pictures. May I use them on my blog? I'm quite serious about there being no consumables left. Gone in a flash, they were. Had I been smart I would have taken pictures of my family enjoying them. Truth be told I managed to stash most of the cookies for myself but they didn't last long either. They were superb & it was so nice to put a taste to the wonderful cookie photos Ive been seeing on your site. Oh my, this has turned into my blog. Sorry to go on & on but everything you sent was truly rave worthy! I think I may have had the best partner possible.
Bev, thanks so much for the comment! By all means, please use the pictures. If you want me to send any via email, just let me know.
Post a Comment