Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Is In The Air...

It truly amazes me that people move to the state of Florida. It is dreadfully hot 90% of the year. It is the middle of October and we just experienced our first fall day....which will not last. The weather is just a tease!!

So, I have to pretend it is fall by drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes, burning fall smelling candles and decorating the house!

I just love my table scape this year!!!


And the mantle is simple, yet elegant. Oh yeah....I have a few Halloween decorations out too :)

We have lived in our house through three 'winters' (and I use that term very loosely) and have yet to use our fireplace. Maybe this year!! Since it is never used, I have a faux wood log votive candle holder.
Can't forget about fresh flowers!

1 comment:

BevB said...

Up here in the NW (which is positively sodden today), we forget that not everyone has four distinct seasons. It looks to me like you've created your own gorgeous autumn tableau- and it's so inviting. I have to run now, we need to go clean those lovely red & orange leaves out of the storm drains so the neighborhood doesn't flood.(sigh)