I received a baby shower order and the colors included two shades of pink and brown.
Planning to make polka dot onesies, I quickly learned that brown + pink = green. Eek! So, I had to tweak the color scheme and just use the two shades of pink.

Isn't the pink duck too cute?

And I just adore this cookie....I think it is the bright pink color that I really like about it!

Thankfully the brown icing did not go to waste. I baked up some footballs hoping to use any extra brown icing to decorate them. My father-in-law and husband are going to the Jaguars game on Sunday and will have some football cookies for tailgating.

2 comments:
I LOVE that stroller! Two-tone pink is always great on cookies, I think.
They're all absolutely adorable but the rattle is my favorite! It's so detailed and perfect!
Good job!
Post a Comment