It's amazing that a year has already passed by! It seems like just yesterday I was making my debut into the blogging world....not really sure where it would take me.
I have thoroughly enjoyed writing about my cookies, cooking, pets and life in general. I have also enjoyed reading other blogs and making new (bloggy) friends.
Aagain I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog and especially for your encouraging and thoughtful feedback. Nothing is more exciting than logging in to see new comments (and to know that people are actually reading my blog!!)
And in honor of my blogiversary, I made up these cookies over the weekend to share with you. How cute are these? (My swirls need a little work....but practice makes perfect, right?)

3 comments:
Happy Blogiversary, Melissa! And thanks for sharing your life and beautiful COOKIES!! For years to come, salud (cheers)!! :)
Happy Blogiversary!!! Yay! I love having another blog to go to for cookie inspiration!
These candies are darling!
Sorry I'm so late!!
Happy anniversary!
Can't wait to see what you have going in the next year!
Post a Comment