I actually have some orders for February so I will get to share some sugar cookies with you soon.
Until then, this is a post that is almost identical to last Sunday's post but this time I made Peanut Butter Cookies. And yes, this is another Baked recipe.
Ingredients:
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar, plus more for sprinkling
1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup creamy peanut butter
6 oz good milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
Mix butter and sugars, them add 1 egg at a time and vanilla. Then add peanut butter.
Add flour mixture and stir in chocolate with a spatula.
Chill dough for 3 hours. No skipping this step. It is necessary.
Sprinkle with sugar (or roll in sugar as I did) and bake 10-12 at 375 degrees.
Yummo!

1 comment:
I'm going to try this one!!! Just ordered a giant tub of PB for Peanut Butter and Jelly cupcakes in March, so there will be tons of peanut butter.
And I do like to clean off the beaters with a finger, then eat the batter. Just not in the bakery!!! That would be a big no no!!
Post a Comment