First, I made Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes from Martha Stewart Cupcakes. These cupcakes were sooooooo easy to make and were a hit!!!
Ingredients:
42 cream filled chocolate sandwich cookies, 30 left whole and 12 coarsely chopped
2 pounds cream cheese room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
1 cup sour cream
pinch of salt
Preheat over to 275. Line standard muffin tines with paper liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt.
Stir in chopped cookies by hand.


Divide batter evenly among cookie-filled cups, filling each almost to the top. Bake, rotating tins halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. Transfer tins to wire wracks to cool completely. Refrigerate (in tins) at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Remove from tins just before serving.

3 comments:
DArn humidity!
The cookies look great to me!!
And those cupcakes........
If you really have problems with humidity, which I'm sure you do in FL.
You should try one of these. I have one and before I had a "drying room" I used this to get the icing to set up. Just keep the blower about 8 inches away and sweep over your cookies until the starts to set up. You'll have shiny icing and they should dry faster.
http://www.uline.com/BL_2451/Industrial-Heat-Gun
Post a Comment