Cookies orders are slow, which is completely fine with me. I have been able to devote my time to other things....like scrapbooking, major purging/cleaning/organizing, and quality time with the hubs and girls.
But, this is an order I completed last week. I purchased a smaller cake cutter. The other one I was using was way too big and would serve better as a favor.

Now, I was into scrapbooking for a hot second a couple of years ago. When I realized I wasn't overly creative I gave it up. Recently I started scrapbooking again and two weekends ago I created 12 pages (the hubs was out of town and I had way too much time on my hands). I had so much fun!!! I can't say that I am all of a sudden creative, but instead of being so hard on myself I just had fun with it. Oh yeah....scrapbooking can get kind of pricey. Eek!
Here are some of the pages I created. Unfortunately, the pictures do not show all of the features...

1 comment:
Glad you're back!
Post a Comment