Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cookie Day 2009

Sunday was the annual Cookie Day with the LaSage's. I hopped on the road around 8 a.m. (after making a pit stop at Starbucks) and once again I underestimated how long the drive actually is....approximately an hour and 45 minutes. Although it doesn't sound that long, it is....because Cookie Day is one of my favorite days of the year and the anticipation kills me the entire drive. And, most importantly, I look forward to spending time with my family!!!!!!

So, here is a small collection of pictures from the big day!

Teamwork taking place making sugar cookies with Aunt Chris and Meghan.


Meghan even had her own ball of dough to make cookies.....for the dog :)


I foresee Meghan being my future decorating competition....

What I love about these sugar cookies is that we work with a simple glaze (applied with a spoon!) and sprinkles. It doesn't get any easier than that. I enjoy the break from royal icing and piping bags!!!!!!


Well, we manage to squeeze in some intense decorating....

Gingerbread production....
Most of the days work.....
I took a break to bond with the newest addition to the family...Lizzy. Shortly after this photo was snapped, Lizzy decided to vomit all of me. Talk about bonding....

3 comments:

BevB said...

It looks like you has a wonderful Cookie Day, Lizzy puke and all.

Unknown said...

Nice pictures!! Did you notice your graduation picture on the wall behind you when holding Lizzy?

cookies and cups said...

That's a lot of cookies!
Sunday was my cookie day too!